Pzena Second-Quarter 2013 Newsletter Commentary - Despite a strong run, deep value stocks are still behind the market this cycle. An abundance of deeply undervalued companies gives us optimism that we are still in the early phases of recovery.
Pzena White Paper: Assessing Risk and Return - For the long-term investor, risk is more appropriately defined as the permanent impairment of capital rather than short-term volatility.
- Pzena Quarterly Newsletter - Our Letter to Clients, Investment Commentary, Quarterly Strategies, Review and Outlooks, and Pzena News.
- The Search For Value - a compilation of Pzena commentaries from our first 11 years.
- Firm Summary - an introduction to Pzena.
Other Resources on Value Investing
- The Little Book that Beats the Market
by Joel Greenblatt
- Value Investing: From Graham to Buffett and Beyond
by Bruce C. N. Greenwald, Judd Kahn, Paul D. Sonkin, Michael Van Biema
- What Works on Wall Street: A Guide to the Best-Performing Investment Strategies of
by James P. O’Shaughnessy
- The Intelligent Investor
by Benjamin Graham, Jason Zweig
- Margin of Safety: Risk Averse Value Investing Strategies for the Thoughtful Investor
by Seth A. Klarman
- Security Analysis
By Benjamin Graham and David Dodd
- The Cross-Section of Expected Stock Returns
by Eugene F. Fama and Kenneth R. French. Journal of Finance 47(1992)